Abstracts must be sent through the online form described on this website. Abstracts sent by fax or email will NOT be accepted.
The online submission form will be available until December 9, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. (peninsular time). Abstracts received after this date will not be considered.
The acceptance of the work will be announced via email to the presenter from December 23, 2020 on. At this time, the specific instructions for the preparation of the presentation will be sent, depending on the type (oral or poster).
The presenting author must be registered.
Each abstract will be signed by a maximum of 6 authors.
The submitted abstract should not have been previously published.
One author may not present more than one abstract, although he may appear as a co-author in several of them.
Abstracts must be submitted in Spanish or English.
It is very important that all authors follow the instructions described in this section. Failure to comply with the drafting and submission rules may, in the opinion of the Scientific Committee, lead to a request of a new draft or their final rejection.
When entering the data in the online form, the following guidelines must be considered:
In capital letters without a period at the end.
Name and Surname of all authors and co-authors starting with the main author. Do not forget to add the full name of all of them so that they can be included in the final program, author index, certificate, etc. It is not allowed to mention or refer to the authors, center and / or location in the title or in the text of the abstract. Abstract that fail to comply with the aforementioned rule will be automatically rejected by the Scientific Committee.
Fill in the personal details of the contact person. Fields with an asterisk are mandatory (the contact person is responsible for obtaining the necessary permission from the rest of the authors or institutions cited). The email address that you indicate when filling in this information will be used to send you any notification or confirmation. It is important to make sure that the address is correct and always use the same one.
The service and work center of each of the authors must be included.
- Do not exceed a maximum number of 6 authors
- The summaries will be structured according to the following scheme:
- Development or materials and methods
- Results and conclusions
- Bibliography (from 3 to 5 references following the Vancouver guidelines).
- Maximum length: 250 words.
- Charts, tables and images are not allowed.
- In the online form, the main author must select the type of presentation requested: Oral or Poster. The Scientific Committee will try to respect the author's presentation preferences; however, in the event that the number of oral communications exceeds the available capacity, the scientific committee may decide to accept it as a poster.
- The automatic confirmation that you will receive by e-mail at the end of the submission process will include a password to be able to access the system again in case you want to make any changes. To make a correction in an abstract already sent (title, text, co-authors, etc.), the main author can access the system with the password provided. This option will be available until December 9, 2020, the deadline for sending communications.