Endowed with € 1,500
The fifth edition of the journalism contest "Professor Juan Ramón Zaragoza" is announced, endowed with a prize of € 1,500 for the best newspaper article on "Aesthetic Medicine" published or issued during 2020. The deadline for submission of papers will end on 31 January 2021.
Below we provide the bases of the award:
The "Professor Juan Ramón Zaragoza" Prize will be awarded to the best newspaper article reflected in the press, radio and television, including digital media, and published in Spanish, which has best contributed, in the opinion of the jury, to the dissemination, knowledge and transmission to the Society of Aesthetic Medicine values and its professionals.
- This edition of the "Professor Juan Ramón Zaragoza" Award is endowed with 1,500 euros. Likewise, the Jury may propose the award of a second prize of 500 euros.
- Applications will be accepted in the following ways:
- At the proposal of medical associations and scientific societies.
- At the proposal of the media.
- At the proposal of public institutions, non-governmental organizations and patient associations.
- At the proposal of the interested person.
The organization may, at its sole discretion and at any time, exclude any contestant from the Journalistic Award for any reason that involves the improper or convenient intervention of said contestant, or for the violation by the contestant of any of the rules mentioned.